<$BlogRSDURL$>

viernes, abril 30, 2004

The end of the end?
Doubt it; rather, the end of the beginning, if anything

Lift up your hands!
Time!!! O loveliest of words, especially when not in the same phrase as "not" and "enough". Not that I am swimming in free time; but at the moment I am enjoying a lovely moment to myself with a cup of vanilla-fake-coffee, a book next to me (reading for pleasure, yesss!!), music, and looking forward to some girly grooming time in preparation for a wedding tomorrow (Has the avalanche of weddings begun? Afraid so, since the girl who is getting married was my best friend in Primary School, that is, MY AGE; are we getting old?). In other words, although I very much enjoy we-time, us-time and occasionally even they-time, I absolutely ADORE my me-time, and I have missed it. I know nothing is over, but we are coming to the closing of certain chapters and some much-needed holiday travel time.
Love the idea!
So cheers to all who are busy and will be in these next few weeks... so will I... but for the moment, breathing seems to be enough.



Comments:

Publicar un comentario

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?