<$BlogRSDURL$>

miércoles, agosto 24, 2005

Possibility...

Sometimes I think I might be just a little bit psychic (and sometimes, psychotic).

Has it ever happened to you? You wake up one morning and think "Wow, I haven't seen *name* in a long time... I should write or call..." But you don't. Then, one or two days later, they call you. Except, to me, this does not only happen individually. I had been thinking lately that I haven't seen ANY of my old friends in a while. And, lo and behold, last week THREE of them called and I ran into another. Magic!
What does this mean? According to this film I saw yesterday (with Sam the architect/pie-maker, and with the champion movie-watcher!) quantum physics may have something to do with it (not that I've fully digested or understood said movie at all!) In any case, what I know (not much) is this: I feel the need for a change and I want to try new things. I have reached a point where my life is just a little too comfortable (like my workout routine). And I am being offered choices. And that, perhaps, is the problem with possibility. You have to decide.

Comments:

Publicar un comentario

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?