<$BlogRSDURL$>

jueves, diciembre 08, 2005

Fair Enough


I received this e-mail the other day from a good friend...

"How do I know you're in a rotten mood?
1.- You post in your blog in english
2.- You start writing with an allusion of "nobody cares about me!" , like "nobody reads this anyway", "what's the point of this anyway!" or "I know this interests no one".

And although it's not completely accurate, especially on the first reason, I confess and assume the blame for the second. Thanks for pointing that out. No reason to have a blog that has low self-esteem!

But just so I seem sunny and cheery I will switch to Spanish right now! (Though not forever).

Ya soy hermana de una "doctora"; Elena se recibió ayer, y le dieron mención honorífica por su outfit, que sí combinaba con sus zapatos (los cuales se tambalearon durante todo el examen, por cierto).

Comments:

Publicar un comentario

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?