<$BlogRSDURL$>

viernes, febrero 17, 2006

Last things

I'm going half mad getting things done before I leave this Sunday. I am NOT complaining nor will I, since this is a wonderful gift from our Alma mater and, as our neighbor says, work has to be done. And it is not often one gets the chance of doing it without being forever interrupted, distracted, and annoyed by the unfortunate chores of everyday life (with an extra goodly dollop of mom-pleasing activities). I can't help wishing, however, that some sort of magical device would kindly grant me an extra 24 hours (counting as a "fratuday" or something) so I could go without feeling this IvegotmomentumandIcantstopnow-runningsofastIwilltakeoff [and so I will in about 52 hours, allowing a wide margin of error given my now-long-gone math skills] paranoia.

Comments:

Publicar un comentario

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?