<$BlogRSDURL$>

martes, marzo 07, 2006



I'm back! (or getting there....)

This is my first post on my new iBook. (And, given that my mom's laptop is called the Duchess, this might as well be called the White Queen). Anyway, here are some highlights of my trip to San Francisco and Berkeley:


Warm people (new friends, family, strangers)
3 birthdays, a million celebrations
I failed as a DJ in the White Party
Met Cornell's and Calder's art in person
Lovely views
Oysters and exquisite, exotic foods
Too much salsa/reggaeton/"latin" music
Lovely lovely movable stacks
I did not buy even ONE book! (Freak of nature)
An insider's tour of Berkeley (virtual) and SF (real)
Crossing Strawberry Creek
BART BART BART BART BART

and much, much more!

It's actually a bit of a shock, being back home and in the old routine... It has all gone by too fast. Maybe tomorrow I'll open my eyes and I'll be a beatlesque 64...

Comments:
Que bueno que ya tienes I-book. Si nos sentamos a trabajar juntas nos veremos muy particulares.
Y por cierto, te hicieron el chiste sobre el BART? ¿cómo se llamaría si estuviera en Fresno Area en ves de Bay Area?
 

Publicar un comentario

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?