<$BlogRSDURL$>

miércoles, marzo 22, 2006

Spring is here...

(Pic taken from here)

Ah, a time for blooming, sun shining, birds singing, loove... and cruelly warm days. So why is it that I want to hibernate in Spring and not Winter? I must have been put together wrong. Still, I just got an inspiration (and I do mean right this second): I want to be in a water-balloon war! yay! (now to find one...)

OOOOOOOOPS

Sorry. I think today is actually International Save the Water Day or something. So my suggestion is going to have to be taken back for the sake of The Planet. (Boy, does it make me mad when my personal life is affected by what our foolish ancestors and cohabitants of the planet--and, I don't kid myself, even me, even though I try--have done. Global Warming and no water. Nice.)

I have always been afraid of the End of the World. Is this it? Or worse, not the end, but the Horror Sequel to the World?

Comments:

Publicar un comentario

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?