<$BlogRSDURL$>

viernes, marzo 10, 2006

Top 5 reasons why blogging is a delight

1. I like the thought of casting a shadow. I don't presume that this thing MIRRORS me in any way; it doesn't. It is just a shadow made by the whole that is me when looked at from a certain light.
2. Frankly, I derive the most delight in reading other's blogs, not mine. But, as a consequence, this might mean that someone derives pleasure from reading mine.
3. The world at my fingertips!!! BWA HAHAHAHA (I am the MASTER/MISTRESS of this space!)
4. Is this a world of thought we are creating? Or (just) a tiny universe?
5. Oh oh! There had to be five???
(6. Sharing words that are shaped by millions of tiny lightbulbs... Words of light, tiny lightbulbs being lighted, literally, by the lightbulbs that go on in our heads! Isn't that just lovely?)

Comments:
¡Hola! Acabo de encontrar tu blog mientras visitaba el de Yamil. Hace ya mucho tiempo que no tengo noticias tuyas, y tu blog me pareció muy interesante :P. Yo tengo por ahí un intento de blog... pero eso es, un intento por que no le he dedicado mucho tiempo al contenido... si tienes curiosidad puedes visitarlo aquí, pero no digas que no te advertí. Te mando muchos saludos y ojalá podamos vernos algún día.

Jorge Juan
 
Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.
 

Publicar un comentario

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?