<$BlogRSDURL$>

viernes, mayo 26, 2006

Corollary

I got this message today from my dear friend Joel. I thought he should also have his say (Thank you, too, Diana and Er):

Since your Blog doesn't take posts from non-Bloggers, here are my thoughts - the three rules for wishes.

1.- Wishes about other people NEVER work. Or if they do, it doesn't have anything to do with the wish itself. Other people have wishes too, you know...

2.- "To make a bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible" quoth Calvin. Not much else to say here.

3.- Every other wish comes true - eventually. Sometimes even those forbidden by rules #1 & #2.The trick is to really wish them.

Comments:
Jojo, el número 1 es verdad, aunque en mi caso es chistoso, por ejemplo: como quisiera que ese tipo me invitara un café y luego a cenar, y bingo! sucede, pero no me invita a mi. Cielos, esto es demasiado para mi. Un saludo.
 

Publicar un comentario

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?