<$BlogRSDURL$>

miércoles, mayo 17, 2006

Descubriendo el hilo negro...

I was looking around and I came across a questionnaire that, I thought, could help me with my current "crisis" (which is not so current and not much of a crisis) What should I do with my life? What kind of job should I look for? etc. This is what they came up with:

Your Career Type: Artistic

You are expressive, original, and independent.
Your talents lie in your artistic abilities: creative writing, drama, crafts, music, or art.

You would make an excellent:

Actor - Art Teacher - Book Editor
Clothes Designer - Comedian - Composer
Dancer - DJ - Graphic Designer
Illustrator - Musician - Sculptor

The worst career options for your are conventional careers, like bank teller or secretary.
What's Your Ideal Career?


I already knew what my "worst career options" were, and as for the positive ones, they are far to general to be helpful. As Scrooge would say: Bah! Humbug! So much for internet oracles.

Comments:

Publicar un comentario

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?