<$BlogRSDURL$>

martes, mayo 16, 2006

Once more...

I am being left alone this week. Everybody is going away but me. Sister 1 in New York (or, more accurately, somewhere in the state of New York), enjoying herself with her boyfriend. Mom and Sister 2 on their way to Cuernavaca, searching to complete the quest left for them by Sister 1 (which, let me add, I am quite pissed off about, since the quest should be completed by the aforesaid Sis 1. Whoever heard of Galahad saying, "Well, I have to find the Holy Grail, can you kill this dragon for me while I go see my ladylove? I'll be back to pick up the Grail next week.... But you have to kill it before tomorrow or the Grail will disappear" Nope. Doesn't work). And, finally, Mr. Hollow Kid going off in search of glory on the weekend.

And me, sitting here, thinking of future exits with me as the exiter.

Comments:
A mi siempre me pasa lo mismo, excepto esta vez, claro.
Un beso desde la lejanía.
 

Publicar un comentario

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?