<$BlogRSDURL$>

miércoles, mayo 31, 2006

The Struggle of the Everyday



These are the temptations that I'm faced with every day. Depending on my mood and, I suppose, my willpower, I do better or worse.

1. Going back to sleep--6 am. I can't say that hitting the snooze button is a temptation any more: I always, always do it. But the thought of "What if I missed [insert whatever I'm supposed to get up for]?" is always there.
2. Going back to sleep--9.30 am when I get home after my ballet class
3. Procrastinating, esp. writing my thesis.
4. Reading whatever it is that I'm currently reading instead of: a) reading what I'm SUPPOSED to read; b) writing the thesis; or c) actually going to sleep before midnight.

Ocassional temptations:

5. Eating a second brownie/piece of cake
6. Spending money

These are all I can think of right now, so I suppose they are my strongest hurdles of the season. After recognizing this, I suppose I should go fight dragon number 3; it is soon to be over, and the sooner the better.

Comments:

Publicar un comentario

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?