<$BlogRSDURL$>

martes, junio 06, 2006

It's aliiiiiiiiive!!!




*Phew*. After a lot of hard work, I can finally say that my Frankenstein (also known as the Dreaded, Scary, Thesis Monster) is on the slab. Everything is ready, at least to the point where I feel that I'm home free. Only a bolt of lightning to bring it to life is needed (also known as the Conclusions, the final, short, sweet chapter). And, one very important thing: I must give it a name!!! What will it be?

Tomorrow may be the day!

P.S. Seeing as today is publicized as day 06.06.06 (the day of the Beast, as the publicity for the new Omen movie reminds us), I suppose it's a good thing I didn't finish today. However monstrous, I wouldn't want my thesis to be The Antichrist now would I? (yes, I mean this as a joke)

Comments:
Felicidades Gabi, eres un ejemplo a seguir.
Besos
 
Jeje, no creo que tu tesis tenga nada de diabólico, pero me ha dado curiosidad, ¿de que tema la hiciste?. Casi lo olvidaba, ¡Felicidades!
 
Gracias a las dos!! Creo que las verdaderas felicidades tendrán que venir cuando termine el examen profesional... Diana: Ah y mi tesis (aún sin nombre) se trata del posmodernismo y su uso de lo carnavalesco, en novela y en cine. En realidad no tiene nada de diabólico aunque hay quienes se espantan por la cantidad de trasvestis, freaks y pervertidos que aparecen en ella... :)
 

Publicar un comentario

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?