<$BlogRSDURL$>

jueves, septiembre 21, 2006

SOS

I wanted/needed to cut my hair this week. This is why it hasn't happened:

Monday: Went to library. Was distracted, got a puncture. Spent all day shopping for new tires.
Tuesday: Dog sick; took her to hospital. Worried all day.
Wednesday: Morning: lots of work (correcting thesis, translations). Afternoon: airport duty (oh, to say farewell to a friend is so bittersweet). Dog better.
Thursday: More work. Dog not "sick"; confirmed dog very sick/hasn't long to live.

So yes, this post is not about a haircut, it's about my 17-year-old wonderful dog who is not feeling well at all. She is in pain and there is nothing I can do except give her her medicine and wait. If she doesn't get better... you know. :sob:

I really don't want to know what Friday has in store.

Comments:
Ay que feo! en verdad espero que tu perrita mejore, es muy feo ver a cualquier ser vivo sufriendo, así que mucha suerte Gabi.
 
I'm so sorry about your dog. Hopefully she'll get better from this one.
Un abrazote
 
Sorry to hear that. Hope she gets better. Qué bueno que estás ahí para ella.
 

Publicar un comentario

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?