<$BlogRSDURL$>

jueves, octubre 19, 2006

Deader and deader!!

The beginning of this week found me a zombie, so sleepy that all I could think about was resting. It was not to be, of course, and even when I managed to go to bed early, I still woke up feeling like the living dead. So the walking corpse, dead tired, did everything like a ghost, going through the motions automatically. But Tuesday night was a nice surprise: perfectly suited to my mood, pan de muerto was waiting for me! I ate it with pleasure. It is my favorite seasonal food, and when I AM actually dead and anyone ever thinks of putting up an altar (this sounds quite presumptuous, sorry. It's the word "altar", I think), then there is no need for anything but flowers and bread. I'm not a big fan of fruit, don't like tequila at all, and salt... well what is the point of salt by itself?
Anyway, costume party time is almost here! I can't wait!

PS This was also posted by my zombie alter ego.

Comments:
The salt acts as a link between the living and the death, it's supposed to attach strings between the spirits and the ground.
 
It's so hard not to resent the effects of new routines and habits isn't it?
Un beso
 

Publicar un comentario

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?