<$BlogRSDURL$>

lunes, octubre 30, 2006

Hello Again! (shaboom?)

No, dear Blog (and blog readers), I did not abandon you. And yes, dear all of the above, I did survive last week after a two-hour nap (not exactly a "power nap", but with the same effect) on Thursday. I even managed to revive enough to get into my favorite of holidays--you guessed it! I think I have already told you; I love getting dressed up in any way and form, and of course this is the best chance to really take advantage of that ANY in there. Even if this time I had to recycle the old-time, classic, best-ever home-made costume I have ever had. You see, the guys at the Embassy had never seen it. It is, of course, always overshadowed by my dear love's scarier costume, but I'm actually content in the background. And of course M. LeCanit's costume was impeccable, as always.

(I'll upload the photo tomorrow)


Here it is!

The best costume, according to us?

(same thing. This, guys, is called a teaser)


What about this week? (I know... this week-to-week living is reminiscent of nothing but a bureaucrat's lifestyle). This week, they gave us back the hour they had kidnapped. And even if it's cold, there is nothing like early morning sunshine (as opposed to dreary darkness) to start off your day.

Comments:
El copete!!! El copete!!!

Milouuu!!!!
 
a weeeebo. soy fan de la familia hergé. tssssssss
 

Publicar un comentario

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?