<$BlogRSDURL$>

viernes, octubre 13, 2006

Puss-in-Boots

It's amazing how the right pair of shoes can change your perspective. Today is the end of my third week of work. I'm finally getting used to it, enough so that I don't even have to post about it (almost). This morning, like always, I didn't want to get up. But when I put on the pair of boots that I bought this Monday, everything changed. I feel like dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The boots are not red but their effect is the same. I'm gonna have to control myself today, or else I will be dancing off into the woods, forgetting everything else.
I think I like how I can sometimes forget all serious intellectuality and be quite frivolous.
And speaking of dancing, tonight the ballet awaits! I hope our seats are not too crappy.

Comments:
these boots are made for walking...

un abrazo, gabi.
 

Publicar un comentario

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?