<$BlogRSDURL$>

martes, noviembre 21, 2006

Commercial!

I know, I know. It is quite late and therefore not an effective marketing strategy. But, in case you just happen to read this before you go to school tomorrow (yes, English Army, I'm talking to you):

Go to the presentation of the five Canadian authors!!! (Wed., 11 am, Salon de Actos). And, if you're interested, bring some money. There will be books for sale, both in translation and in the original, thanks to yours truly and 10,000 phone calls. So get a copy, and get it signed!!!

If you're too late when you read this, I'm honestly very sorry. I know I should have done this before.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it!!

Comments:
Who are/were the authors?
Un beso
 
Susan Swan, Robert Finley, Yann Martel, Emile Martel & Louis Jolicoeur
 

Publicar un comentario

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?