<$BlogRSDURL$>

lunes, noviembre 13, 2006

Crisis

Last night I had a nice dream. It involved a fox with extra soft hair (not tame, but you know how it is with foxes, cf. Le Petit Prince), LOTS of fireworks and city lights, and... buying socks (you'd be amazed at the variety I came up with!). But then, once more, the alarm clock. zzzzzz It was a cold morning to get up in, and a slow long day to live through. I clockwatched all through work (bleah), then went off to dance class (great as always, ending with some very bouncy jumps), and came home to... FATE which has finally overtaken me. I'm desperately trying to name my thesis. I thought once it was finished it would be a cinch, and it turns out that the perfect balance between informative/not dangerous or too vague is quite difficult to find. Now I'm feeling quite grumpy since I can't get it right and if I don't do that soon everything will... well, slow down considerably. Not that I'm really looking forward to the whole process. GRRR I need some inspiration!

Comments:
Mmmm... Patience. I think is the only thing I can say. I'm sure inspiration will come. Good Luck!!!
 
By the way, it was an interesting dream indeed.
 
Anteayer leí este post y ayer, como a las 8 de la mañana, soñé con un zorro. Me gusta esa idea: una imagen o un personaje que viaja de cabeza en cabeza; una especie de sueño inquilino. ¿Quién sabe si un lector de este comentario resulta ser el próximo recipiente? La noción parece ser suficiente para un ensayito, pero dudo que le sea de utilidad a tu tesis. En fin.
 

Publicar un comentario

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?