<$BlogRSDURL$>

sábado, noviembre 04, 2006

I'm back to normal!

and normal is...

Relatively cheerful
Un-blued
Completely distracted; I missed an appointment today because I forgot it!
Quite anxious, as I have, as always, bitten off more than I can chew and now have work overload and only one day--today--to get it done, and very little will to do it.

Such is life! Next week, however, I will probably be FREE!

Big-bad wolf things, coming relatively soon:

PCA conference. My paper was accepted!
Comparative Literature Conference and IASPM International conference. Haven't heard from them yet.
Professional exam for Jedi Master's Degree. My thesis is ready to go to the next reader! (4 readers to go--still don't know who they are).

Smaller-wolf-things:

Internal conference of the Seminario de Semiología Musical, this Friday. NOT ready.

Bleahhh. What I would like is to go to sleep.

Comments:
i ain't ready for friday, either. i was just thinking that this morning.
 
Things are sure looking good!
I'm happy for you.
Un beso
 
Felicidades!

My paper was accepted as well. Are we meeting in Boston next year, then? :D
 
Looks like it! Isn't that great????? :D
 
I'm glad you're back to normal (jaja un-blued) and I'm also glad about your exam. Hugs!!!
 

Publicar un comentario

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?