<$BlogRSDURL$>

martes, enero 09, 2007

Hey! It's you! Long time no see!

Feels like forever...

So, just to get up to date:

1. Somewhere, someone in the city is dancing. That should be me. Need new venue, a better non-limbo-y class where I can continue to learn and grow as the non-ballerina that I am. Have outgrown my current class... Any suggestions?
Help!!!

2. Books... they now have a lovely new place to live. Now Darwinism needs to take over, and I have to choose the unlucky ones that will have to find a new home (which means, be naturally selected not to remain in my world). NOT looking forward to all the carrying around, dusting and selecting that looms ahead. But cannot live in mountains of appreciated and under-appreciated books any more.

3. Fine dining... with great friends. Love the conversations that take place among us. Love the laughter and the fun. Love feeling clever. Love melted cheese and clericot. Love my friends! Thanks for tonight.

4. Mom... got her mobile stolen in the metro. Very sorry that such things happen here; embarassed for my fellow (wo)men. Still, it's just a stupid object.

5. Exes... (not mine). It's nice to see them flourish. It's also nice to have flasbacky movie moments... Hurray for simpler times!

6. Thesis... two votes down, three to go!!!

7. Bluetooth... love the name, don't love the technology. Reminds me of some sort of fierce, loyal, bionic dog. Somehow has stopped working in the last few weeks. Meaning my cell-pics cannot be uploaded to the computer.

8. Christmas tree... still here; hope it lasts till February.

9. Business trip... I actually get one! Yay

10. Favorite verses for today: Dr. Seuss

And

11. How do I feel? Half like dancing wildly with joy, half like hiding under the covers. And the "third" half (I know there's no such thing!) just wants to go to sleep!

Comments:
Hey Gabs, hoy se aparecieron por mis sueños. Ojalá no se me olvide para que se los pueda contar algún día. Miss you guys.
 

Publicar un comentario

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?