<$BlogRSDURL$>

viernes, marzo 30, 2007

Oh yeah, I owe you...

The painting below is The Fairy Feller's Masterstroke, by the fabulously mad Richard Dadd (notice the rhyme).

Look at the painting, listen to the song (which I posted under the painting, in Youtube form, with sound and no images --go fig, but that's the only way I found it), comment on it... (complicated, yes, but I got it up here!)

On another note, enjoy a snip of one of my favorite shows ever! (RIP 1999). Besides being funny, it might also be useful to some! Believe me, the 9 minutes are totally worth it!



I really need those guys running commentaries in my head during boring speeches and the like.

Can you tell I don't really want to pack? We leave tomorrow!! And we're doing this!
Check for updates!

Comments:

Publicar un comentario

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?