<$BlogRSDURL$>

miércoles, julio 18, 2007

The time has come, once again...

to reveal a few facts about myself (8 1/2, this time). On this blog that I thought was not "something private" at all, and yet here I am blabbing all my secrets. Beware, though: I only tell you what I want you to know. Oh and you can blame him. And you can blame my bad memory if I repeat myself.

1. I narrate myself to myself, especially when something worries me, excites me or makes me sad. So my meta-self goes (yes, in English): "She thought about blablabla..."; "The smell of rain always reminded her of..." I hardly ever finish the sentence, though.

2. I am terrible at eating. I haven't had a single vegetable all week, unless you count the bits that come with caldo tlalpeño. This is worse now that I am an office flunky. I need help, preferably in the shape of a personal chef.

3. I can't have a deep, serious conversation without crying. And I hate to cry in public.

4. The smell of rain reminds me of my first loves and heartbreaks, and makes me ache a bit, literally, with longing/nostalgia. It is one of my favourite smells.

5. When I was 18 I decided that I would kill myself when I turned 40, not out of unhappiness, but because I didn't want to be old. Am definitely rethinking that plan.

6. It makes me sad that I will never know "the whole story" about anything, not even about myself.

7. I can forge signatures, especially my mom's.

8. I am an expert Knot-Untier.

8 1/2. I miss... (oh sorry, you only get half a fact)

Comments:
Pasè por el punto no. 5 tambien solo que un año mas tarde, a los 19. Ahora creo que me gustarìan los cuarenta, estoy mas cerca.
 
biien pasò mi comentario. El original era: gabi yo tenìa que felicitarte primero, hiciste trampa. Asì que aquì voy: muuuchas felicidades a ti y josè.
 
El olor a lluvia tambien me recuerda a mis ex... pero no dejo que lo sepa mi novio de ahorita... se pondria paranoico cada que se comenzara a nublar el cielo.
 
pues la uno la he practicado y me preocupa que la dos poco a poco se esté convirtiendo en hábito en mí, de por sí que nunca he comido bien, pero a últimas fechas ha llegado a niveles alarmantes.
 
Changos, I can forge signatures too!!. And a couple of years ago, I thought that I'd kill myself at 23. Maybe I'm thinking of it too. . .

PS. I was thinking about you when I was trying some delicious cookies yesterday "Gabi, would be delighted" I thought, but now I realize I won't give you a fine box of cookies. I will give you one of those bags they sell in the market with all the ingredients of the vegetable soup!! Just add water, knorr suiza and TADAH!!
 
Well, I certainly hope you're not tagging me... oh, and I do something like #1 and #3 is definitely one of my characteristics. I send you a big hug, dear girl, and hope to see you soon.
 

Publicar un comentario

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?