<$BlogRSDURL$>

viernes, agosto 17, 2007

One more item for my Evil Overlord Kit:


I will mail in my coupon today. It's a bit old but I hope the offer still stands. Now I can really start to take over the world!! Impose my will!!

I wonder if I should start the takeover as soon as I get the know how, or practice for fun first on innocent passersby. Maybe I could hypnotize everyone on the street to break out in perfectly coordinated song and dance, like scenes from West Side Story!!!

Pic taken from here (one of my new favourites).

Comments:
El blog que enlazas está genial. Yo de vuelta por acá. Un abrazo Gabi.
 
If you're gonna put someone to dance with your new unlimited power, I want to be there so I can take pictures.
I really hope to see you soon. I send you a hug!
 
yO envié un cupón para que me enviarán el galantronic 3000 y sigo esperando, así que si te mandan lo tuyo, eres muuuy afortunada, jajaja. Por cierto, eso de parkearse enfrente de la compu no esta bueno. Por cierto que pensé que alguien podría inventar un rompecabezas de miles de piezas pero portatil para situaciones como la tuya, je.

Un abrazote gabi
 

Publicar un comentario

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?