<$BlogRSDURL$>

domingo, enero 20, 2008

Snips from the weekend

Moonshine was the color of my shirt

Song: I could have loved you girl like a planet / I could have chained your heart to a star / But it really doesn't matter at all / No it really doesn't matter at all / Life's a gas

Twisted body image! Weird how us girls can't really see ourselves. I blame it on watching America's Next Top Model with a mirror in my hand.

R P-G: "Vas a cumplir el sueño de toda niña de casarse con un Rock Star. Ahora falta que yo me case con una astronauta y P con una bailarina de tango."

Met Mr. Wii. We got along pretty well! Aunque me obligue a usar la mano derecha con la que no soy muy buena.

5 a 7???? Mentira!!! Salí hasta las 8, pero por fin empiezo a disfrutar la coreografía. Turururu tururu turururu turururu turururu...

Etiquetas: ,


Comments:

Publicar un comentario

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?